Chair of the Board of Trustees
We are now looking to recruit a Chair who will support the Chief Executive and the organisation to meet its charitable and strategic objectives. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Team building skills – ensuring succession planning is in place, supporting the recruitment, induction and development of new Board Members.
- Strategic development skills – supporting the Board and the Executive Team to review and develop strategy.
- Organisational skills – ensuring the smooth running of the Board function and improving processes where required.
- Campaigning commitments - supporting Aberlour campaigns on behalf of disadvantaged children, young people and families.
- Networking and influencing skills – making connections on behalf of Aberlour that support Aberlour activities.
- Partnership skills – supporting and collaborating with the Board, the Chief Executive and Senior Executive Team.
More information on the role can be found within the document below: