How to apply
We trust that you have found the information on this microsite both useful and informative.
If you wish a confidential discussion on any aspects of these positions, then please contact Nigel Fortnum, Mike Orr or David Currie, at Aspen People, on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please upload a comprehensive submission which should include:
- Your up-to-date concise CV, including your current salary, (no more than two sides of A4).
- A supporting statement – indicating how you meet the criteria and competencies for the role, (no more than two sides of A4).
- Include in your submission the details of two referees, neither of which will we approach without your consent.
- If applicable, please state in your application if and how you know the selection panel members (details noted below).
- A completed equality and diversity monitoring form – this can be downloaded from here – please email this separately to Katy Gall – firstname.lastname@example.org
To upload your submission(s) please click on the appropriate role below:
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview by matching the details given on their CV and supporting documents against the Job description and Person specification. We would therefore ask applicants to provide clear evidence to show how your experience, skills and knowledge match those requirements.
Provided below is a note of the critical dates which will help you plan your diary:
Closing date: Wednesday 6th July
Longlist interviews: Monday 25th July
Shortlist interviews: Monday 1st August
The successful candidate will also need to be available to attend the Shortlist interviews for the Finance Manager position on Wednesday 17th August.
Closing date: Friday 22nd July
Longlist interviews: Wednesday 10th August
Shortlist interviews: Wednesday 17th August