Aspen People have been appointed to support SRUC with the recruitment of these Non-Executive Director positions.
All applications must include the following:
- A full CV with your education and professional qualifications and full employment history, where possible giving details of budgets and numbers of people managed, relevant achievements in recent posts.
- A short covering letter of no more than two A4 sized pages explaining why this appointment interests you and how you meet the appointment criteria and key competencies as detailed in the candidate brief.
- Completed Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form which can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE.
- Names of at least three referees. Please note, referees will not be contacted without your prior consent.
- Day-time, evening and mobile telephone numbers, together with an appropriate, confidential and acceptable e-mail address for all correspondence relating to your application.
Please email your CV, covering letter and completed Equality & Diversity Monitoring Form to Katy Gall – email@example.com
You will receive an acknowledgment of your application within 48 hours - if you do not please contact Katy Gall on 0141 212 7555.
Should you wish to have an informal, confidential discussion about the post, please contact: Donogh O’Brien at Aspen People Ltd on 0141 212 7555.
The closing date for all applications is noon on Monday 24th August 2020.
Candidates selected for interview will be individually informed in writing of the date and location.
Equal Opportunities Policy Statement:
It is the policy of SRUC to provide equality of opportunity for all applicants for employment and for all its employees.
This policy of equal opportunity will apply regardless of a person’s gender, age, marital status, parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, transexualism or physical or mental disability, or any other inappropriate distinction.
SRUC is committed to the development and use of employment procedures and practices, which do not discriminate and which will provide genuine equality of opportunity for all employees.