- 32,000 - 35,000
- Scotland wide (office base in Glasgow)
Quality and Excellence Partner
Community Integrated Care is one of the UK's largest health and social care charities. We work in the community, delivering life-enhancing support to people with a diverse range of care needs including learning disabilities, autism and dementia.
We were founded in 1988 with the aim of supporting people leaving long stay, institutionalised hospitals to live fuller, better lives in the community. Since then, we have grown to provide a wide range of innovative and bespoke care services to over 5000 people living in England and Scotland.
In addition to external regulatory regimes, we have our own internal quality standards which are part of our overall Driving Service Improvement approach. The Quality and Excellence Partner role is significant in supporting the Scottish Regional Business team in ensuring the services they provide are fully compliant, meet regulatory standards and customer expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Auditing quality of services and providing detailed compliance and excellence action plans to operational teams
- Working alongside Regional Business Units to maintain and improve Regulatory Standards and contract compliance
- Championing the exceptional care and support everywhere; including a person-centred ethos
- Delivering quality audit programmes, including undertaking regular quality audits, spot checks, writing reports and producing recommendations
For more information or for a confidential conversation about the role please contact Mhairi Higgins on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please complete the form below uploading a CV and covering letter. You will receive an automatic acknowledgement - if you do not receive this please contact Katy Gall on 0141 212 7555.