- Competitive plus bonus structure
- North East Scotland
Savills plc. are a global real estates services provider listed on the London stock exchange with 600 offices and associates throughout the world. Their clients businesses comprise let and in hand private estates, rural businesses and forestry enterprises. They are now looking to recruit a Land Manger at Associate Director level to join the team responsible for land and estate management for a number of high net worth private clients located in North East Scotland.
This role will provide outstanding client service to existing clients and help grow and develop the business. He / she will provide:
- Professional / estate management advice on all aspects of property management and consultancy for private, corporate and institutional landowners.
- Work closely with the firm’s experts and skills leaders where necessary adding value to clients property and business interests.
- Assist the Head of Department in building the professional business through networking internally and externally to build up close relationships with existing and new clients and their professional advisors.
- Develop and identify new opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with counterparts in other Savills offices and divisions and be able to offer cross selling opportunities.
The successful candidate will be an experienced rural professional with 5-6 years experience and be fully RICS qualified. Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with both clients and colleagues will be essential. He / she should also be familiar with P&L and all aspects of financial management and reporting as also have a clear understanding of the political and economic context in Scotland. You should have a proactive and adaptable approach and a willingness to work as part of a team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well established and thriving team as part of a global brand.
For a confidential discussion please contact Nigel Fortnum on 0141 212 7555. To apply, please submit your CV and supporting letter by completing the form below.