- c. 40,000
Community Integrated Care is one of the UK's largest health and social care charities. They work in the community, delivering life-enhancing support to people with a diverse range of care needs including learning disabilities, autism and dementia.
They were founded in 1988 with the aim of supporting people leaving long stay, institutionalised hospitals to live fuller, better lives in the community. Since then, they have grown to provide a wide range of innovative and bespoke care services to over 5000 people living in England and Scotland.
As Home Manager you would be responsible for leading and managing allocated services within the care home, ensuring the delivery of outcome focused personalised services to the people the support. You will be responsible for the operational performance of the care home and promote a culture of innovation, empowerment and self-development based on the company values.
Key duties will include:
- Performance management of the team
- Monitoring and ensuring compliance with the Care Inspectorate regulations
- Effective financial control and ensuring financial and business growth targets are met or exceeded
- Ensuring all staff receive the appropriate training, coaching and mentoring to ensure they are effective at their role
- Promoting a culture of innovation and empowerment
For more information or for a confidential conversation about the role please contact Mhairi Higgins on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please complete the form below uploading a CV and covering letter. You will receive an automatic acknowledgement - if you do not receive this please contact Katy Gall on 0141 212 7555.