Aspen People is a highly regarded, ambitious executive search firm who work in partnership with a broad range of public, private and third sector organisations at the highest levels. We are committed to building close, productive relationships with all our clients and candidates.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for someone who is equally ambitious and enthusiastic to join our team and work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment.
As Project Co-ordinator you will be an integral member of the team, responsible for delivering a wide range of administrative and project activities in relation to recruitment assignments as well as the day to day running of the office.
Responsibilities and duties will include:
• First point of contact to all customers and clients responding to general queries, filtering enquiries and requests and redirecting these accurately to other members of the team
• Assisting with the project management of recruitment assignments including arranging interviews, meetings and assessment days
• Liaising with advertising media, suppliers and technology providers
• Updating and maintaining online information such as our website, assignment microsites and social media
• Responsible for stationery and other sundry items as well as checking all deliveries made to the office
• Undertaking general day-to-day administration duties to support the work of the office
Proactivity in managing your workload and recruitment assignments is key.
Of graduate calibre or with a minimum of 3 years office experience, you must possess strong administration skills, particularly relating to organisation, prioritisation and co-ordination. You will have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Excellent typing skills as well as experience of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is essential and you will be comfortable working on your own initiative and in a proactive manner.
• Excellent time management, planning and ability to prioritise
• Good attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
• Supportive team player with the ability to operate autonomously when required
• A sense of determination and resilience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Self-motivated and able to use initiative
• Cool, calm approach to pressure
• Flexible and able to adapt working style to meet client requirements
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter via the application form below. The covering letter is your opportunity to provide clear evidence to show how your experience, skills and knowledge match the requirements in the job description.
Closing date: Tuesday 19th April 2016