MI Data Analyst / Real Time Analyst Vacancy
Castle Water is one of the fastest growing utility supply companies in the UK, having just acquired the business customers of Thames Water retail; this has taken group turnover to approaching £500m, supplying water services to business customers across Scotland and England. Castle Water has plans to continue to grow rapidly, together with the necessary market position, financing and resources.
They now seek an experienced MI Data Analyst / Real Time Analyst on a full time basis. The role will be based in their Contact Centre in Blairgowrie, Perthshire.
Your role will be to design, create, maintain, and produce management information / KPI’s to monitor business performance. In addition, manage and monitor real time telephony metrics and produce reports to support KPI’s
MI Data Analyst Accountabilities
- Providing MI and analysis of the customer service centre business performance to internal and external customers to enable effective performance management, decisions and support the running of the business.
- To produce commentary to support management information reports paying attention to trends and patterns observed, especially linked to areas of importance for the business.
- Maintaining a detailed knowledge of the data sources available to the MI Team, and how it is appropriate to use them.
- Ensuring existing MI reports are kept up to date and efficient.
- Following team processes and standards to ensure MI produced is of the highest possible quality. Suggesting improvements to team processes when these are identified.
- Developing positive relationships with customers and suppliers of the MI Team.
- Keeping up to date with changes and ensuring the impact on MI is understood, planned for and acted upon.
Real Time Analyst Accountabilities
- Reset skill priorities at the start of every business day and change skill priorities.
- Monitor and take action on customer telephone call que’s.
- Manage call abandoned rates and take corrective action.
- Manage real time and report on operational service levels.
- Produce daily telephony dashboard and reports.
- Plan and manage off-phone activities following agreed procedures and processes.
- Work with team leads to smooth unplanned absence or best utilisation of periods of availability.
- Experience of MI producing technologies - Excel, Access and ideally Business Objects and Tableau.
- Proficient at writing formulae to perform calculations in reports.
- Good understanding of key business processes, strategic goals for the business & project life-cycles.
- Excellent understanding of databases / data sources and how they work.
- Excellent analytical skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent communication & team-working skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent understanding of how to present information for maximum understanding and impact.
For a confidential discussion please contact the team at Aspen Impact on 0141 212 7555. To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter / supporting statement below.