- Up to £60,000 dependant on experience
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technical Manager to join our client, an established food manufacturing business supplying premium products for the retail and foodservice channels. They work with the UK’s largest retailers and provide a complete range of services, from basic processing and supply through to the full product development cycle.
The role will report to the Technical Director and will be responsible for providing technical support to the site Technical Managers in the implementation of the highest technical, production and hygiene standards. The successful candidate will co-ordinate compliance and customer service standards through benchmarking and shared best practice. You will also co-ordinate the company’s response and actions across the supply chain and manage technical initiatives and innovation projects that drive value to the business.
• Degree or strong background in food-science or related discipline
• Experience of chilled food manufacturing and detailed knowledge of food safety control systems, HACCP principles and allergen controls.
• Working knowledge and experience in the application of 3rd party Food Safety Standards and the accreditation process and experience of dealing with major UK retailers.
• An independent self-starter able to work with a high level of autonomy and also within a team environment.
• An effective communicator with the ability to build relationships and have a hands on, flexible, pro-active approach to resolving business issues.
To apply, please upload your CV below.
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Jules Pearson on 0141 212 7555.