- c. 80k plus excellent benefit package
European Commercial Finance Manager
With an annual turnover of some €500 million, nine manufacturing plants and fifteen sales companies across the world, our client is the leading global manufacturer and distributor within their sector. Ambitious in their thinking and focussed in their approach, they enjoy continued and sustained growth. Partnering with some of the largest global organisations, they provide their customers an unrivalled level of customer support, technical expertise and distribution excellence.
Now looking to further strengthen their UK-based European Management Team, the European Commercial Finance Manager will join the small, dynamic team and will report to the European MD based in the UK. This challenging role requires a commercially astute individual with a wealth of experience working in an organisation with European exposure and a sound understanding of the production/distribution industry at an international level.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- All Financial Controls, from annual budgeting to audits.
- Expert in Business Analysis functions (e.g. excel, databases and Business / Management Information software)
- Annual budgeting process for all European Companies
- Monthly in season forecasting
- Administrative working procedures and reporting in all European Companies
- Ensuring commercial requirements are sufficiently supported by Group Finance
- Providing support to the EU HR Manager and involvement in any EU legal issues
You will be a qualified accountant with international experience of legislation and currency. However you are not someone that simply crunches numbers, you are Commercially Astute as well as being fluent in finance. Confident and credible from day one, you have the ability to communicate financial information clearly and concisely.
This is a unique opportunity to join a global leading organisation, offering personal challenge along with growth potential, working as part of a small dynamic team, set within an idyllic rural location, offering an alternative to the daily stress of commuting.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the organisation, contact Nigel Fortnum or Liam Kelly at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555. To submit your CV and supporting letter please complete the form below.
Closing date: Friday 1st September 2017