- £40-50,000 (depending on experience)
Marketing Manager Vacancy
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing specialist to join our client (Scottish Salmon Company) at an exciting time in the company’s growth cycle.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, we are seeking the perfect ‘catch’ of enthusiasm, drive and a ‘sleeves rolled-up’ attitude in the successful candidate. Managing the day to day marketing activities, you will help fulfil the company’s long-term ambition. Alongside the development of their brand and product portfolio he/she will manage the Marketing Department which will include up to three individual managers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a marketing role within an FMCG or brand orientated business. You will have worked within a “Big Picture Marketing” culture and have developed brands from concept to launch. With a real expertise in market analysis, concept development, traditional and digital media as well as packaging and creative development - ideally with or with the mind-set to gain a knowledge of product development, supply chain logistics, factory production and sales.
- Lead the execution of the agreed strategic plans from a corporate and individual brand perspective. Amend and agree the architecture of each brand and take the lead in establishing the brand family in the hearts and minds of customers and consumers.
- Working with Finance, Sales and other functions, support the drive to improve the profitability of the business by developing business recommendations which support the strategic vision.
- Lead and inspire the marketing team and establish our department as a respected, award winning and crucial leadership group.
- Support and shape the cultural transformation of the business.
- Graduate calibre with an expert knowledge of the principles of marketing, advertising and communications.
- Has a thorough knowledge of all areas of research including both qualitative and quantitative insight gathering, data analysis / summarising and concept preparation and evaluation.
- An excellent knowledge of marketing principles and tactics involving creative brief writing, creative development and creative evaluation. Experience of managing relationships with creative suppliers and managing the tender process for creative agencies.
- A professional understanding of media theory as well as practical experience of managing communications, advertising and brand/ corporate promotions on traditional as well as digital platforms.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Jules Pearson at Aspen on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload your CV.
You will receive an email acknowledgement of your application within 24 hours. If you do not receive this please contact Kelsey Sinclair on 0141 212 7555 to ensure it has been received.