- A competitive package will be made available for the appropriate
- Argyll & Bute
HR Business Partner
Our client is working with Aspen to appoint a HR Business Partner to lead and manage the people agenda in their Southern Region within a partnership approach.
As a key member of the HR team you will have demonstrable skills and experience in all aspects of people management administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area.
You will coach and support management on HR issues and policies together with working with line managers to focus on communication and engagement across the business. Supporting the HR Team to drive the long term business objectives and short term projects to improve organisational capability.
You will enjoy working within a paced and innovative environment, taking ownership of key areas of work, to ensure the delivery the highest quality product, efficiently.
- Extensive experience in a front-line HR generalist role, CIPD qualified ideally with experience of overseeing an HR function. With a sound knowledge and understanding of UK Employment legislation.
- Has a track record of implementing a standardised approach to people management practices and HR administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area.
- Ideally either experience of working in a unionised environment or has introduced employee engagement programs.
- SEDEX or other ethical auditing process would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrable experience of advising and influencing Managers proactively.
- Results driven, self-motivated with an ability to work on own initiative and with excellent ER case management experience.
- Willing to work flexible hours to support any department in the business.
- Experience of writing simple policy procedures and implementing centrally supported policies.
- Pro-active and able to recognise problems before they become an issue. Shows evidence of recommendations of improvements to policy and experience in supporting change management and structural change initiatives.
- Extremely customer orientated, energetic and enthusiastic. Change management or continuous improvement experience an advantage.
- Good office management skills, able to give administration staff direction
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Jules Pearson at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload your CV.
If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement please contact Melissa Scholes on 0141 212 7559.