- A competitive package will be made available for the appropriate
Senior HR Business Partner (Fixed Term Contract)
Our client is working with Aspen to appoint a Senior HR Business Partner to lead and manage the people agenda within a partnership approach.
As a key member of the HR team you will have demonstrable skills and experience in all aspects of people management administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area.
You will be responsible for delivering the HR strategy across the business, delivering and developing key initiatives and projects – providing support and advice on all HR disciplines to the HR Teams, coaching and supporting management on HR issues and policies together with a focus on communication and engagement across the business.
You will enjoy working within a paced and innovative environment, taking ownership of key areas of work, to ensure the delivery the highest quality product, efficiently.
- A strong background in managing complex Change Projects and has excellent analytical skills. Experience of using data to support the HR Director in developing, planning and implementing people strategies and associated change.
- The ideal candidate will hold a degree or equivalent and be an experienced CIPD qualified HR Business Partner who is able to operate at a senior level in a challenging, fast paced environment with a sound knowledge and understanding of UK Employment legislation.
- Has a track record of implementing a standardised approach to people management practices and HR administration in addition to experience of delivering HR improvement projects across an operational area.
- Experience of SEDEX or other ethical auditing processes would be an advantage.
Key Person Specification
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrable experience of advising and influencing Managers proactively, able to recognise problems before they become an issue.
- Adaptable, resilient and able to quickly assess and respond to the needs of the business. Experience of a wide range of change management.
- Experience of writing and implementing policies and procedures.
- Challenges the effectiveness of existing procedures and practices, suggesting improvements. Intuitively understands people and gets at the underlying causes of problems. Thinks about the impact of their words and actions and how these can be used to best effect.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Jules Pearson at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload your CV.
If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement please contact Melissa Scholes on 0141 212 7559.