Aspen People Ltd is one of Scotland’s best known Executive Search and Selection recruitment companies. We are looking for an Office Administrator to assist the team in the day to day administration of our recruitment campaigns. Aspen work across a wide range of sectors including; Local Government, Charities, NHS, FMCG, Housing, Further and Higher Education, Infrastructure, Agri-business including many Private Sector clients and Contact Centres.
Ideally you will come from an administration background or be familiar with daily use of databases, Microsoft office and be comfortable taking inbound and outbound calls. Your duties will include:
• Daily contact with the relevant Consultant / Client / Candidate to keep up to date and move assignments along
• Placing recruitment adverts
• Co-ordinate interviews
• Due diligence including, reference checks, qualification checks, disclosure checks, credit checks
• Keeping all information on our database up to date
• Updating and posting roles on website and social media
You will possess good time management, prioritising and organisational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential and you will be comfortable working on your own initiative and in a proactive manner.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Aspen People via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Melissa Scholes on 0141 212 7555.