- Midlands or London
Head of Relationship Management
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services to business customers across Scotland and England. They currently serve over 300,000 business customers across the UK, growing rapidly and with the market position, financing and capability to grow significantly further. The business has been built based on highly efficient operations, innovative marketing, and being a trusted supplier to our customers.
Castle Water has an exciting opportunity for an energetic and highly-skilled relationship builder who can operate at a senior executive level. The Head of Relationship Management will be responsible for managing all aspects of Castle Water’s UK Water Market including the relationship management of all commercial customers. They will be responsible for the successful management and delivery of the entire range of company services, whilst providing strong leadership and direction on customer account planning cycle and ensuring the team of Relationship and Account Managers exceeds customers’ need and expectations.
The post-holder will have the strategic commercial ability to engage with customers across the country and capture emerging business opportunities. They will also contribute to the overall annual business plan, providing key analysis, insight and knowledge of the requirements of customer and partner organisations.
We are seeking someone who has the enthusiasm and mobility to manage both a team of office-based and geographically spread Relationship and Account Managers. You must be prepared to travel across the UK.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years professional senior management experience
- Experience in managing a geographically spread team
- Highly skilled relationship builder at senior level
- Ability to drive analysis, reporting, and account forecasting to contribute to making informed business decisions
- Proven track record in a senior sales capacity within an industrial marketplace
- History of exceeding targets using a consultative and solutions-focused approach
- Proven ability to influence others in a cross functional and matrix environment
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account relationships with customers
For a confidential discussion on the role and organisation, please contact Nigel Fortnum or Liam Kelly at Aspen People, on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload your CV and covering letter.
You will receive an email acknowledgement of your application within 24 hours. If you do not receive this please contact Kelsey Sinclair on 0141 212 7555 to ensure it has been received.
How to Apply
Please fill out and submit the form. If you have any queries or difficulties please call +44 (0)141 212 7555.
Fields marked with a * (asterisk) are required.