- 70,000 - 90,000
Award winning Springfield Properties Plc is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join their growing finance team.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer and based in their Elgin Office, this is a fantastic opportunity for a highly ambitious and qualified professional accountant to work within an AIM listed company and take the lead role in their financial development and growth.
As they have sites across Scotland, travel to the Central Belt will be required on a monthly basis or as required.
Key duties will include:
- The preparation of Plc Board Management reports and financials, including trend and financial analysis.
- Research UKGAAP / IFRS requirements along with other regulatory and taxation requirements.
- Produce monthly consolidated management accounts and forecasting.
- Cashflow monitoring.
- Undertake annual consolidated budgeting and audit reporting.
- Manage and motivate the finance team in several locations.
- Work to strict deadlines.
- Review existing processes and controls in order to make continuous improvements
- Preparation and review of presentation and reporting to City investors.
- Ensure all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported.
The ideal candidate will have the drive and enthusiasm to ensure the team succeeds in achieving fixed and demanding deadlines. You will have strong and effective communication and analytical skills along with a passion for developing and mentoring your team.
Previous knowledge of Evision: Site Stream and Mitrefinch systems would be advantageous.
In return, Springfield Properties can offer a rewarding career, excellent working conditions, remuneration, long term incentives and prospects.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload your CV and covering letter / supporting statement.
For a confidential discussion about the opportunity please contact Nigel Fortnum or Ray Williamson on 0141 212 7555.
You will receive an email acknowledgement of your application within 24 hours. If you do not receive this please contact Kelsey Sinclair on 0141 212 7555 to ensure it has been received.