- c. 50,000
- (Homebased) Midlands or London, travel across the UK
Senior National Account Manager Vacancy
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies. Castle Water currently serves over 350,000 business customers across the UK, growing rapidly and with the market position, financing and capability to grow significantly further. The business has been built based on highly efficient operations, innovative marketing, and being a trusted supplier to our customers.
The Senior National Account Manager (SNAM) maintains and expands the business relationships with strategically large customers within the UK Water Market. They represent the entire range of company services to assigned business customers, whilst leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are fully met. Responsible for driving relationships and increasing customer interaction, the SNAM will directly manage customer satisfaction for all customers with the key objective of not only improving but developing growth for Castle Water.
This is an exciting opportunity for an energetic and highly-skilled relationship builder who has the strategic ability to work with Castle Water’s largest customers. The post-holder will have the strategic commercial ability to engage with customers across the country and capture emerging business opportunities. They will also contribute to the overall annual business plan, providing key analysis, insight and knowledge of the requirements of customer and partner organisations.
- Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years professional account management experience (preferably in a B2B environment) or similar
- Highly skilled relationship builder
- Experience using analysis, reporting, and account forecasting to contribute to making informed business decisions
- Proven track record in a Sales capacity within an industrial marketplace
- History of exceeding targets using a consultative and solutions-focused approach
- Proven ability to influence others in a cross functional and matrix environment
- Ability to thrive in a high paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple responsibilities
- Can demonstrate the ability of excellent account relationships with customers
- Presents themselves in a professional manner, being a representative of their organisation
For a confidential discussion on the role and organisation, please contact Mike Orr or Nigel Fortnum on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please complete the short form below and upload your CV.