- 35,000 - 45,000 plus negotiable package
Business Development Manager
Our client is an innovative software development company within the health and social care industries, based in central Edinburgh. Their aim is to be the leader in technology solutions within Health and Social Care Sector.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the role will be focused on driving new business growth for the company and establishing the brand and company as leading the field in healthcare technology.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working within the business development team to identify new opportunities and customers.
- Preparing detailed proposals and business plans.
- Negotiate and win new contracts to accelerate company growth.
- Sourcing and developing client relationships
- Maintaining accurate records of sales within your assigned territory.
This role is very robust and requires a forward thinking, dynamic individual that can be flexible with the needs of the business. Travelling to prospective new clients will be a crucial part of the role as will having an innovative approach to business development.
The Business Development Manager will come from a result orientated background, with a proven track record in development, ideally in a technology or health-based environment.
Strong account management skills are a must, as are leadership skills. A qualification in Sales, Marketing or Healthcare related field would be advantageous.
For a confidential discussion please call Debbie Shields or Emma Louise McEneaney on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload a CV.