- Edinburgh or Glasgow
Head of Scotland (Interim) Vacancy
Changing Faces is the UK's leading charity for everyone who has a mark, scar or condition that makes them look different. Being different in a society where there is such pressure to look a certain way is extremely difficult. We provide advice and support, we challenge discrimination, and we campaign for a world that respects difference.
Changing Faces wants a future where everyone with a visible difference on their face or body has the confidence, support and opportunity to lead the lives they want.
We are looking to recruit an Interim Head of Scotland, which will run as a Fixed Term Contract until the end of the financial year 2019.
The role can be based in Edinburgh or Glasgow, ideally being able to take up the post sometime in December.
- To manage the day-to-day operations and services of Changing Faces Scotland
- To oversee the delivery of the 2018/19 Scotland Plan and Scotland KPIs
- To lead the delivery of the 2018/19 Fundraising targets and ensure key bids are submitted on time and to a high standard, working in partnership with the wider fundraising team as needed
- To ensure key fundraising partnerships are well-managed and live opportunities are leveraged and maximised
- To line-manage the Scotland team
- To make clear recommendations for development for the 2019/20 Scotland Plan to the Leadership Team, working in line with colleagues across the charity
For a confidential discussion please contact Debbie Shields at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
Aspen People are engaged exclusively on this role, working in partnership with Changing Faces. To apply please complete the short form and upload your CV and supporting letter below.