- c. £60k plus outstanding benefits package
- London or East Midlands
Procurement Development Manager Vacancy
Procurement Development Manager
London or East Midlands based
Circa £60k plus outstanding benefits package
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-established, growing and progressive organisation who are looking to appoint their new Procurement Development Manager.
The role will be focused supporting the Procurement Director to create organisational excellence in procurement as well as lead on the procurement function in the implementation of procurement initiatives and new contractual arrangements.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- To lead the procurement in the assessment, promotion and implementation of new opportunities for improved procurement practices.
- To design, develop and implement improvements to the eProcurement system including e catalogues.
- To design, develop and implement improvements to the Purchase to Pay process including SID.
- To design, develop and implement a Supplier Relationship Management approach for the whole organisation.
- Senior level stakeholder engagement to support and drive the strategic direction of the organisation.
- Develop, implement and maintain a supplier performance approach to deliver continuous improvement in supplier performance.
- Drive change in procurement approach and ways of working.
Significant and advanced procurement knowledge is a must, as are strong communication and leadership skills. The postholder will also be a Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) or appropriate professional institute or relevant experience.
Preferably you will hold expert knowledge of eprocurement systems from selection to implementation and have supplier relationship management experience. You will have a strong sense of stakeholder awareness and be able to build quality relationships and rapport supporting new ways of developing procurement initiatives. A natural multitasker with a can-do attitude you will possess the ability to translate strategic plans into operational direction for your team
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with this innovative, evolving organisation.
For a confidential discussion please call Nigel Fortnum or Gayle Williamson on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please submit your CV.