- c. £30k plus outstanding benefits package
- East Midlands
Category Specialist (Property Services) Vacancy
Category Specialist (Property Services)
East Midlands based
Circa £30k plus outstanding benefits package
This is an exciting time to join a newly created function within a well-established, growing and progressive organisation, who are looking to appoint their new Category Specialist for Property Services.
The role will be focused on proving procurement process and project support to Category Managers, the Procurement Development Manager and Procurement Support Manager in addition to managing own projects.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- To coordinate, propose and monitor adherence to procurement policies, processes and procedures.
- To coordinate and generate procurement management information.
- To manage contract expiry and renewal process.
- Conducting procurement research and tendering activities in line with category plan requirements.
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures, external regulations and legislation.
- Propose and support the implementation of common processes and procedures for the procurement team.
- Coordinate the development processes to support the use of the eProcurement module.
The right candidate will have a developed knowledge of procurement processes and procedures, knowledge of contract law, standard forms of contracting and regulatory/ legislative requirements and the consequence of non-compliance. An organised individual with project management, problem solving and negotiating skills will do well in this role. To have membership of (or be working towards membership of) CIPS would be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with this innovative, evolving organisation.
For a confidential discussion please call Nigel Fortnum or Gayle Williamson on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please submit your CV.