- £28,000 - £32,000
Services Events Producer Vacancy
Myeloma UK is a leading charity dealing exclusively with this type of blood cancer that affects plasma cells in the bone marrow. The organisation helps myeloma patients live longer and with a better quality of life, providing a broad and innovative range of services which cover every aspect of myeloma, from providing information and support to patients, their families and healthcare professionals, to improving standards of treatment and care through research, education, campaigning and raising awareness.
Reporting to the Director of Healthcare Advocacy Services, the Service Events Producer will be responsible for delivering event projects of all types and sizes from taking the initial brief through to development of proposals and managing all aspects of pre-event planning and on-site delivery.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage event projects from brief to delivery, to include all production related elements, negotiations and supplier management.
- Develop creative event proposals and present to line manager/partners.
- Line manage the Services Events Co-ordinator and Administrative Assistant with appropriate leadership, development and appraisal of staff.
- Manage the events budget.
- Contribute towards the planning and delivery of the charity’s strategic operational and departmental plans.
You should have experience in developing, delivering and managing a range of events for stakeholder’s with diverse needs and expectations.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual driven by the need to make positive changes to the lives of the service users.
Please click here to see the Job Description
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact Emma Louise McEneaney at our recruitment partners, Aspen People, on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please submit a CV and a short Cover Letter below.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 12th August 2019