- Bands 7 to 8a
- 22 hour contract (0.6 FTE)
Clinical Psychologist - Part Time (0.6 FTE) Vacancy
Maggie’s are looking to appoint a Clinical Psychologist to work within their Swansea Centre.
The post holder will be responsible for providing Maggie’s programme of psycho-educational support. They will facilitate support groups, networking groups, workshops, courses and lectures, with the ultimate aim of enabling people affected by cancer to access all appropriate elements of Maggie’s programme of support.
Other areas of responsibility include:
- Record data and contribute to Maggie’s annual audit, Centre review and triennial review.
- Review of the literature in relation to the psychological support in Maggie’s programme.
- Provide teaching input in relation to Maggie’s model of psychological support and the theoretical and cultural underpinnings to the programme within the local community.
- Facilitate weekly staff support and supervision meetings.
Interested candidates are encouraged to contact Emma McEneaney or Debbie Shields on 0141 212 7555 for a confidential discussion.
To apply please upload your CV and supporting statement below.