- Competitive + Benefits
Audit Manager required to join the successful Audit Practice of this mid-tier firm of Chartered Accountants in Glasgow.
You will join a dynamic team in providing a high standard of audit services to a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from entrepreneurial to private businesses. You will lead a multi-disciplinary team in the management of the audit process from planning through to completion, producing reports to a high standard whilst ensuring compliance within regulatory requirements.
- Management of all audit assignments
- Managing budgets and timescales
- Identify risk areas and recommend the sufficient audit test
- Reviewing work of junior members within the team
- Effectively document the work
- Build working relationships at peer client level
- Build strong team relationships Leading audit fieldwork, supervising junior members of the team and keeping client contacts up to date on audit matters and requirements
- Manage the completion of the audit process, highlighting high-risk areas and developing your technical and business skills across key areas such as revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Maintaining and building knowledge of market changes, trends and processes; regularly sharing your knowledge with junior colleagues
- Building strong and successful client relationships, understanding their needs and referring them to other relevant business areas where possible
- You will be CA/ACCA/ACA qualified, with a minimum of 2-3 years’ managing audits, working knowledge of UK GAAP and International Auditing Standards (UK & Ireland).
- You will have strong communication and interpersonal skills and can build successful relationships with colleagues, senior management and client stakeholders
Competitive Salary (DOE) + Benefits. Our client is committed to the development and progression of staff in a supportive and flexible environment. For more information please contact Lesley Drew on 0141 212 7569 or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
Please fill out and submit the form. If you have any queries or difficulties please call +44 (0)141 212 7555.
Fields marked with a * (asterisk) are required.