- up to £75,000
Corporate Tax Senior Manager
Corporate Tax Senior Manager required to join the tax practice of this mid-tier firm, to be based in Aberdeen.
The team have a market leading reputation, bringing together a unique blend of consulting, technology, tax technical and tax reporting experience to help businesses to meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional tax operations, including compliance, reporting, tax technology and tax risk management.
Working with a varied portfolio of clients, ranging from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other HNWI's, you will lead a team of tax experts in providing a truly consultative approach to add significant value to client businesses.
- Involvement in the firm's business development strategies and growing the tax team
CTA/CA/ACA Qualified with corporate tax advisory experience gained in an accountancy practice.
- Managing and coaching junior members of the team, reviewing their work and assisting with more complex tax technical queries
- Awareness of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and developing strategies to overcome them
- Calculating tax provisions for inclusion in financial statements
- Reviewing UK corporation tax returns
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Providing tax technical advice across variety of projects, including transfer pricing, large scale restructuring, cross border transactions and M&A
- You will demonstrate strong people management skills and have experience at review level. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are imperative, as is the ability to manage and nurture effective client relationships.
Salary up to £75,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits. Our client can facilitate flexible working and/or alternative working patterns for the right candidate. For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Lesley Drew on 0141 212 7569 or email@example.com
How to Apply
Please fill out and submit the form. If you have any queries or difficulties please call +44 (0)141 212 7555.
Fields marked with a * (asterisk) are required.