- £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Tax Manager Vacancy
Tax Manager required for the Corporate Tax team of this mid-tier accountancy firm, to be based in Aberdeen. Reporting to Senior Management, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team in providing a comprehensive tax service to clients.
Working with a varied portfolio of clients, ranging from large multinational companies to entrepreneurs and other HNWI's, you will lead a team of tax experts in providing a truly consultative approach in order to add significant value to client businesses.
- Providing tax technical advice across variety of projects, including transfer pricing, large scale restructuring, cross border transactions and M&A
- Managing a varied portfolio of clients, building and maintaining strong client relationships
- Reviewing UK corporation tax returns
- Calculating tax provisions for inclusion in financial statements
- Awareness of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and developing strategies to overcome them
- Mentoring and coaching junior members of the team, reviewing their work and assisting with more complex tax technical queries
- Supporting the firm's business development strategies and assisting senior management with growing the tax practice.
CTA/CA/ACA Qualified, or equivalent. You will have corporate tax advisory experience gained in an accountancy practice. You will demonstrate strong people management skills and have experience at review level. Strong communication and interpersonal skills are imperative, as is the ability to manage and nurture effective client relationships.
Salary up to £55,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Benefits. Our client can facilitate flexible working and/or alternative working patterns for the right candidate. For more information and a confidential discussion, please contact Lesley Drew on 0141 212 7569 or firstname.lastname@example.org