- circa 60000
Chief Executive Officer Vacancy
SHARE Scotland was created by families, for families. Established in 1984, we are, always have been, and will continue to be, a parent-led organisation. Based in Glasgow, but spread over Central Scotland, we’re committed to providing practical, emotional and physical support to people with disabilities.
Share Scotland has an exciting opportunity for a pro-active and highly-skilled leader to take on the role of Chief Executive Officer. Reporting to the board, the CEO will have full responsibility for the charity. They will need to provide strategic direction for the teams and be responsible for the successful management and delivery of a range of services within the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To lead and oversee the implementation of the Company’s strategy and vision.
- Ensuring overall quality of the organisation’s performance.
- Lead and develop the senior management team.
- To assess risk and implement risk management strategies to ensure the company’s long-term security and stability.
- Manage business growth and development.
The successful candidate must have sound senior management experience, leadership qualities and a clear understanding of financial management. You will be an excellent communicator and have a clear understanding of the charity sector.
Further information is available at https://www.aspenpeople.co.uk/sharescotland
For a confidential discussion contact Debbie Shields or Emma McEneaney at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and upload your CV and Supporting Statement.
Closing date for applications: Friday, 13 December 2019