- Competitive Salary
Fire Risk Assessment Manager Vacancy
Our client is has an opportunity for a fire safety professional to lead a highly professional team.
We’re seeking a Fire Risk Assessment Manager to ensure our clients organisation meets both statutory and non-statutory fire safety responsibilities, with accountabilities including but not limited to:
- The effective delivery of the Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) programme including complex buildings and ensuring that FRA’s are completed to a consistently, high standard meeting legal compliance (FSO 2005) and best practice.
- Providing fire safety advice during the design, construction and occupation stages of new developments; undertaking quality audits to ensure buildings being constructed meet Building Regulations, work specifications and Fire Safety standards.
- Ensuring fire risk assessments, inspections and audits across all stock are undertaken; developing and implement fire safety emergency plans and procedures for all premises.
- Potential Management of a team of Fire Risk Assessors, providing leadership and expert technical knowledge to ensure that services are maintained and improved.
- Our ideal candidate will hold IFE membership
- Must be able to meet BAFE competency
- NEBOSH Fire Safety & Risk Management Certificate (or similar fire qualification) is essential.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Significant experience / Evidencable competency for the job – ex Fire Service or Military Desirable
For the right candidate our client will be flexible with hours, and location, will consider compressed and part time hours.
To discuss in more detail please call Mike Orr on 0141 212 7566
Send applications directly to firstname.lastname@example.org