About Wheatley Group
Wheatley is Scotland’s leading housing, care and property-management group. It comprises six Registered Social Landlords, a care organisation and two commercial subsidiaries.
The Group spans 15 local authority areas across Central Scotland, providing homes and award-winning services to over 200,000 people.
All parts of the Group are firmly rooted in their local communities. However, by joining forces, our partner organisations are delivering much more for their customers than they could on their own. And, by using their combined size and scale, they are contributing to improving housing, care and regeneration at a national level.
Our group partnets are:
- Glasgow Housing Association, Scotland’s largest social landlord, with almost 40,000 affordable homes in Glasgow;
- Dunedin Canmore with almost 6,000 homes in Edinburgh, the Lothians and Fife, and a commercial arm, Dunedin Canmore Enterprise, providing property management, repairs and maintenance services;
- Cube Housing Association, with more than 3400 social homes across the West of Scotland;
- Loretto Housing Association, with more than 1200 affordable homes in the central belt;
- West Lothian Housing Partnership, with almost 400 affordable homes;
- Barony Housing Association, has 380 homes and provides care and support services to over 700 people from Edinburgh and the Lothians to Stirling and Falkirk;
- Loretto Care, which provides care and support services to around 1800 people;
- YourPlace Property Management, Scotland’s “Feel Good Factor”, with more than 27,500 customers;
- and Lowther Homes, which manages a growing portfolio of almost 700 mid and full-market apartments from Glasgow’s West End to Leith.
As Scotland’s largest housing, care and community regeneration group, we are committed to providing excellent services and to doing the best we can for people
What does this mean for customers?
It means we are rewriting the book on customer service. We want to make sure everyone who comes into contact with Wheatley Group, at any time and in any way, receives excellent service. This means anyone who lives in one of our homes can talk by telephone to one of our Customer Service Advisors 24 hours-a-day, 365 days a year. Or they can contact us online using a simple, one-step form on our websites. If they prefer to talk in person, tenants can pop along to our high-street ‘one-stop shop’ on Trongate, Glasgow or visit one of our local offices.
All of our highly-accredited services are delivered by frontline staff passionate about the job they do and supported by modern, progressive facilities at our customer-focused sites.
What does this mean for staff?
For the people who work here, our commitment to excellence means making sure we are one of the best employers out there. Everyone who works at Wheatley Group is encouraged to access professional training and development via The Academy, our bespoke in-house learning and development centre. More than this, we offer a range of flexible working arrangements where possible as well as an industry-leading benefits package to make sure we attract the right people to Wheatley Group – and look after them throughout their career with us.
Further information on Wheatley Groups Investor Relations can be found here