Welcome to Includem.
We are a Scottish charity supporting children, young people and families to transform their lives.
We work with the NHS, social services, schools and criminal justice services to identify which children and young people could benefit from our support. We then engage with the child or young person and their family or carer to develop a package of support, tailored to their specific needs.
Our mission is to provide the support children and young people need to make positive changes in their lives, and inspire a more hopeful future for children, young people, their families and communities.
Our vision is a world where every young person is respected, valued, and has the opportunity to actively participate in all aspects of life and society.
Our ambition is to continue to innovate, grow and provide the dedicated support that is needed by so many; to deliver our mission and realise our vision.
Includem is headquartered in Glasgow with regional offices in Aberdeen, Dundee, Fife and Stirling. Since our formation in 2000 we have worked with more than 5000 young people aged 5-25, helping to improve their lives, and the lives of their families and carers. We employ more than 120 staff all of whom are passionate and committed to making a difference to the lives of the young people and families which they support.
Find out more about what we do by visiting our website www.includem.org
We are now searching for a Head of Corporate Services. This position will oversee Finance, HR, IT and Administration. It will also fulfil the role of Company Secretary, leading the delivery of all Governance processes. The Head of Corporate Services will be responsible for –
- Leading and developing the finance function, managing annual audits, supporting the bid team with financial modelling and all other related activities.
- The development, coordination and ongoing improvement of administrative support and information management systems.
- Coordination, monitoring and ongoing improvement in organisational procurement practices, including maintaining an approved provider register.
- Delivering good governance, leadership and efficient operational delivery including direct administrative support to key senior personnel.
- Leadership of the organisation’s HR at a strategic level, incorporating L&D.
- Supporting the Development team with tenders, funding applications and cost analysis.
There is a strong focus on the finance element of this role and the ideal candidate will have a Finance qualification and a track-record of delivering organisational efficiencies, with a good understanding of tender pricing both in public and private sector. As a strong leader, who has managed a multi-faceted team, you should also have experience of systems development, implementation and review. Charity experience is beneficial, but we are open to applications from other sectors.
Further detail can be found as follows:
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please contact Debbie Shields or Emma McEneaney on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please click here to upload your CV and cover letter, indicating how you meet the criteria for the role.
Applicants will be shortlisted for interview by matching the details given in their CV and covering letter / supporting statement against the job description. We would therefore ask applicants to provide clear evidence to show how your experience, skills and knowledge match those requirements as well as why you are interested in the role.
We would also be grateful if you could include the following information:
- Availability limitations
- Details of two referees (please note that referees will not be contacted until offer stage or without prior consent)
Please note that you will receive an automatic acknowledgement of your application - if you do not receive this please contact Katy or Kelsey at Aspen on 0141 212 7555.
We have provided below a note of all the critical dates within this recruitment campaign which we hope will help you plan your diary:
Friday 16th April 2021
Friday 30th April 2021
Thurday 6th May 2021