Through our people, our education and our research, we empower change and create impact that is both transformative and collaborative.
The Glasgow School of Art Strategic Plan 2022-2027 was developed with input from over 400 staff, students and stakeholders through a consultative and engaged process. The Strategic Plan places people at its core.
The GSA Values:
- Rooted in studio, making and collaboration.
- Deep specialism alongside interdisciplinary practice.
- A rich partnership approach to education, research and innovation.
- A culture that enables and empowers us in everything we do.
- A responsible and caring culture that values our people and our environments.
- A sustainable and equitable approach to our work.
- Always looking forward, while celebrating our past.
The HR team has an important role to play in delivering a People Strategy that enables the success of the GSA strategic ambitions. Recognising the importance of the GSA people to our collective success, the HR Team will work in partnership to enable the GSA workforce to have the skills, engagement, diversity, inclusivity and agility to deliver across the Strategic Plan, setting out clear actions and timelines for delivery of the HR workplan.
This is a really exciting, transformative time for the GSA and is a fantastic opportunity for HR professionals to join our team, contributing their insights and expertise to the development and delivery of people solutions that can continue to drive change across the GSA.
Working closely with a wide range of colleagues across the GSA, the HR Team have an opportunity to positively impact on employee experience and so also ultimately impact on the student experience. We are building an HR team that is person centred, invested in continuous improvement and delivers innovative HR solutions. We are looking for individuals who can listen, engage and build excellent relationships and credibility with colleagues.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, it would be great to hear from you.