SCDI is a unique membership organisation, with a proud history of bringing people together from across all sectors in Scotland to effect change. With members from across the whole spectrum of Scottish society – from charities to local authorities and micro businesses to multi-nationals – SCDI always considers the big picture when it comes to Scotland’s future.
SCDI’s shared ambition is to support economic growth and prosperity for Scotland. Through collaboration with our members and external partners, we seek to make a positive impact on the big challenges facing the country. Our in-depth research has a direct influence on social, economic and environmental policy, and regular opportunities for shared experience, networking and learning across sectors offers a significant benefit to all of our members.
SCDI always aims to inspire innovative approaches to help make Scotland a country which is fit for the future. To do that we:
- showcase members’ businesses and organisations
- learn from each other’s experience and knowledge
- offer networking opportunities, peer-to-peer learning opportunities and promote connections across sectors
- provide a forum for discussion, learning and organisational development
- challenge conventional thinking and encourage action
- promote purposeful business
- inspire, instigate and influence change
- contribute to the country’s policy agenda through robust research and evidence-gathering
- act as bridge between our members and government
Working for Us – Benefits
- Friendly, inclusive environment and with the flexibility of a hybrid model of working (mix of home and office)
- Generous holiday allowance of 36 days (plus 3 days for Festive closing)
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Defined contribution scheme provision – we contribute twice the employee contribution to a maximum of 10%.
- Life Cover x 4 salary
Further information on SCDI can also be found via the links below: