People make CentreStage and we are looking for a new Chief Executive to build on strong foundations and shape the short, medium and long term strategy ensuring sustainability, growth and success for the organisation. The CEO will drive the vision and values of centre stage and oversee the operations including classes, theatre production, food and beverage provision within the CAFÉ BAR and the wider commercial opportunities within the building.
Who you are:
We are looking for an individual with a track record at a senior level with a passion for people. In particular we are looking for the following experience:
- Successful commercial background with experience in growing organisations both in a service and financial capacity.
- Track record on creating and executing strategic plans to maximise business capabilities and opportunities.
- Executive leadership experience with the drive, enthusiasm, toolkit and interpersonal skills to lead a creative team and, in doing so, achieve desired results.
- Holds an understanding and knowledge of the value in creating a dynamic working environment where staff are encouraged to be creative and innovative to ensure relevance and added value to organisation and participants.
- Experience and understanding of the social and wider benefits active participation in the arts provides the individual, community, and wider economy.
CentreStage operate out of their amazing building on the site of the former Kilmarnock Academy with views over Ayrshire’s countryside. They have a wide range of spaces and a state-of-art disability friendly theater which caters for everyone. The new CEO will be expected to be on site to oversee daily operations, be on hand for events and productions and develop close relationships with the team, volunteers, and members of the public.