Salary and Benefits
The Consultant payscales for this post are €214,113 to €257,193 – 6 point scale. The entry point on the scale is dependent on relevant experience.
We have a great range of benefits that go beyond salary and offer flexibility to suit you:
- Competitive holiday allowance
- We support and encourage a very strong work / life balance ethic and provide a generous annual leave allowance in addition to a range of attractive policies
- Flexible and blended working policies
- Corporate Voluntary Health Insurance (VHI)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Tax Savers Travel Scheme
- Social Committee and CSR initiatives
- Public Sector Pension Scheme
- Our public service salary scales are competitive, transparent and incremental
- Access to a range of learning and development resources and programmes, investing and encouraging lifelong learning for all our staff.
- We strongly support a culture of continuous learning and provide staff with a range of formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Service offering free, independent and confidential counselling and support, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The service includes confidential telephone and face-to-face counselling, parent and career coaching and an online wellbeing portal. Along with your very own wellbeing app that provides you with access to hours of wellbeing content.