Head of Finance
Thank you for taking this first step in exploring this exciting opportunity at Viewpoint and I hope, as you read on, your interest will develop into an application to join us.
At Viewpoint we have an ambitious vision to create joy in later years. Our passion is to ensure people choose us to help them enjoy their later years and give rein to their ambitions, appetite to learn and sense of fun.
Our well-earned reputation is of a Viewpoint that is bold and imaginative in its determination to achieve its vision. Lateral thinking is encouraged at every level as we pursue new ways to make a positive impact on more and more lives. Customer and staff ideas are integral to our growth as an organisation and we are ever alive to new thinking. This fresh approach has resulted in many achievements:
- Investors in People Silver status
- Achieved Leaders in Diversity Award
- Grade 5s for Housing and Support
- Two Craft Cafés
- Accreditation with TPAS
- Care home customer satisfaction exceeding 90% and tenant satisfaction over 80%
- 12 beds at Cunningham House for older people with dementia
- Step down service
- Telecare and telehealth initiatives
- Healthy Living and Dementia road shows
- Digital inclusion- Computer Clubs and wifi in complexes
- Dementia Strategy and training for all
The progress we are making does not stop here. We are ready and able to develop new housing, care homes and services and our Head of Finance will assist in realising these ambitions.
If you can be on side with our values and vision and can bring with you strong financial skills and experience along with business acumen we would welcome your application.
We look forward to receiving your application.