Head of Finance
The new Head of Finance for with YOU will manage the financial health of with YOU by being responsible for the delivery of all financial services. The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Management of accounts
- Monitoring, reporting and analysing of all financial services
- Preparing of Annual Accounts and Audit files
- Managing and monitoring the budget process and preparation of a five year financial plan
- Ensuring that all services are accounted for
- To manage and motivate and ensure the positive development of staff
- Write reports for internal and external bodies
- Work closely with the Senior Management Team and in partnership with HR
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with knowledge and experience of the third sector. They will show strong leadership and management skills in order to encourage the development of staff and obtain best value through effective use of resources and management of budgets. They will be excellent at managing and developing strong relationships and promoting the values of with YOU with enthusiasm and drive.
If you are a qualified accountant with a knowledge of the sector and a passion for engaging with different groups and overcoming complex needs, we would love to hear from you!