Head of HR
The new Head of HR for with YOU will demonstrate experience of Human Resource (HR) work across and within the Third Sector to manage all operational aspects of HR across the organisation . The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Be a designated member of the HR team responsible for SSSC registrations and PVG disclosures
- Develop annual HR business plans
- Leading and revising HR strategy and managing the HR team
- Supporting managers to develop and deliver successful recruitment plans
- Advise and liaise with the Senior Management Team and the Board
- Ensure accountability of the provision of HR services
- Lead and motivate HR staff and develop staff training plans
The ideal candidate will be a Chartered Member of the Institute Personnel Development and will have experience in the Third Sector of strategic and operational planning. They will have knowledge of the social care sector and have proven leadership and management skills. They will be able to multitask and work under pressure, whilst being able to apply strategic thought to planning. They will be excellent at planning finance and managing costs. It is vital that the ideal candidate has excellent communication and effective relationship building skills.
If you are a Chartered Member of the Institute Personnel Development with a knowledge of the third sector and a passion for engaging with different groups and overcoming complex needs, we would love to hear from you!