How to Apply
If you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Donogh O’Brien on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please submit your application to Aspen People HERE.
All applications must include the following:
- A full CV with your education and professional qualifications and full employment history.
- A short supporting document explaining why this appointment interests you and how you meet the appointment criteria and key competencies as detailed in the candidate brief.
- Current remuneration, contractual notice period and details of 2 referees.
- Please provide day-time, evening and mobile telephone numbers, together with an appropriate, confidential and acceptable e-mail address for all correspondence relating to your application.
- A completed Equality & Diversity Monitoring form.
The Equality & Diversity Monitoring form can be downloaded below – please email your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive an acknowledgment of your application within 48 hours (please do check spam or junk folders for this) – if you do not receive this please contact Melissa Scholes on 0141 212 7555.
Initial interviews: March 2022
Assessment centre: March 2022
Shortlist interviews: March/April 2022
Equal Opportunities Policy Statement
It is the policy of SRUC to provide equality of opportunity for all applicants for employment and for all its employees.
This policy of equal opportunity will apply regardless of a person’s gender, age, marital status, parental status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, religious beliefs, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender reassignment, transexualism or physical or mental disability, or any other inappropriate distinction.
SRUC is committed to the development and use of employment procedures and practices, which do not discriminate and which will provide genuine equality of opportunity for all employees.