Full time or Part time
£24,000 (pro rata for part time)
Aspen People Ltd is a specialist sector executive search organisation, working in partnership with clients to attract and secure exceptional leadership talent. We source high quality candidates for Board level, leadership, and management roles on a permanent and interim basis. Aspen work across a wide range of sectors including Charities, NHS, Housing, Government Agencies and Education.
We’re now looking to recruit an Administrator to assist our team in the day-to-day administration of our recruitment campaigns.
Your duties will include:
- Providing administration support on assignments
- Creation of recruitment microsites
- Assisting with recruitment advertising
- Processing applications and updating information on our CRM database
- Assisting with interview co-ordination
- Assisting with due diligence including reference checks and qualification checks
- Raising invoices and purchase orders
- Initial point of contact for company emails and calls
You will possess good time management, prioritising and organisational skills as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels. You will be comfortable taking inbound and making outbound calls. Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel is essential, and you will be comfortable working on your own initiative and in a proactive manner.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join a market leading, values led, organisation where we work collegiately across the business and where we value our people and have developed a culture of support and respect. Full training and development will be provided as part of the role. Please feel free to view our recruitment video – https://youtu.be/-JO3mQFazyM
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to Aspen People via the apply button.