Salary: £41,884 – £45,315
Our aim at Barrhead Housing Association is for every employee to reach their full potential, to accomplish our mission ‘At the heart of the community – investing in your future’. In return for the skills and commitment you bring to BHA – we trust, inspire and support all employees to delight their customers, invest in every employee’s development and wellbeing, and offer an exceptional package of benefits and flexible working in a strong local community anchor organisation.
Our values are central to what we do and how we do it. They incorporate the importance that we place on people, services and quality.
- RESPECTFUL – we are honest, trustworthy and reliable
- ADAPTABLE – we are flexible and react to change
- DEDICATED – we care about our purpose
- ASPIRATIONAL – we are forward thinking and committed to improvement
- RESPONSIVE – we are efficient and accountable.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably experienced person to join our staff team in the role of Asset Manager. This is the final management position being filled as part of our recently approved organisational re-design proposals. This position holds responsibility for the planning, procurement and delivery of the Association’s major investment and cyclical maintenance programmes to provide value for money and ensure that the Association complies with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
The main purpose of the role will be:
- To lead and manage the Association’s investment plans for its assets and to ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and good practice standards in relation to resident safety
- With the Executive Team, to lead on projects which will drive up quality standards and innovate in the retrofit, maintenance and upgrading of homes
- With the Executive Team, to lead on the Association’s approach to decarbonising the Association’s homes.
- To deliver excellent customer satisfaction outcomes in relation to the Association’s asset management programme.
- Co-ordinate health and safety training for all Association employees and support the Director of Asset Management with health and safety requirements.
- To manage the activities of the Asset and Property Services team, ensuring compliance with Group policy and procedure, as well as regulatory, legislative and good practice requirements in the delivery of:
- The Association’s Capital Investment Programme
- The Association’s Asset Management Strategy
- The Development of the Asset Management System, using data to drive strategic
and operational decision making across the asset portfolio.
- The Compliance and Quality Assurance programmes
- The Cyclical Maintenance Contracts.
Excellent terms and conditions of employment apply. The Association aims to be an equal opportunity employer. Flexible working offered.
For a confidential discussion please contact David Currie or Nigel Fortnum on 0141 212 7555.
More information can be found within the documents below:
- Job Description and Person Specification
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Employee Fair Processing Notice
To apply, please upload your CV and covering letter in one document below. Please then email your completed Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form separately to firstname.lastname@example.org (form can be downloaded above).
Closing date for applications: 12 noon, Monday 24th October
Interviews: Thursday 3rd November