Divisional Customer Services Director
- c.60,000 – 70,000
This position is now closed to applications.
Aspen are delighted to be working with Castle Water once again to recruit a Divisional Customer Services Director.
Castle Water is the leading independent water retailer in the UK, and one of the fastest growing utility supply companies, supplying services to business customers across Scotland and England. They currently serve over 300,000 business customers across the UK, growing rapidly and with the market position, financing and capability to grow significantly further. The business has been built based on highly efficient operations, innovative marketing, and being a trusted supplier to their customers.
The Divisional Customer Services Director will report to the Group Operations Director and will have responsibility for critical customer services activities across the business.
Degree qualified, essential experience includes:
- Experience at a senior management level in an environment managing high volumes of transactions, which could come from the utility, financial services or online retailing sectors;
- Responsible for delivering market-leading customer service standards;
- Producing timely and accurate reporting on financial and operational metrics;
- Develop a high performance collaborative customer service culture;
- Live within commuting distance of Blairgowrie, or be prepared to relocate on taking up the role.
Personal attributes will include:
- Values-driven approach, which is in line with Castle Water’s ethics;
- Able to provide innovative solutions to problems;
- Hands-on and lead from the front, with the intellectual capacity to identify problems and provide solutions;
- Excellent communication skills.
The role is based in Blairgowrie, within 30 minutes of Perth and Dundee and on the doorstep of the Cairngorm National Park, combining fantastic access to leisure activities with being close to the major cities of Scotland. This role not only offers an opportunity to develop and grow with a dynamic business, but also a chance to embrace a unique setting within a breath-taking backdrop in an area of natural outstanding beauty, offering unique lifestyle opportunities.
For a confidential discussion about the role and the organisation, please contact Nigel Fortnum on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please complete the short form below and submit your CV and covering letter. You will receive an email acknowledgement of your application; if you do not receive this within 2 hours please contact Lauren Neil on 0141 212 7555 to ensure it has been received.