Finance and Central Services Manager
- 39,000 – 48,000
This position is now closed to applications.
Aspen are working with the University of Strathclyde Students’ Association to recruit an enthusiastic, dynamic and motivated leader with solid experience in managing staff coupled with a passion to deliver excellent services for their end users.
You will need to hold a professional accountancy qualification and have experience in producing management accounts and Board Level reporting. Experience of working within a charity would be desirable but is not essential.
Additionally you must be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills and ability to deliver through others.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and able to manage your time and that of others effectively.
• Experience in arranging and negotiating insurance for organisations.
• Knowledge of current accountancy standards and awareness of FRS 102 Charity SORP
• Development of business plans and supporting financial documentation
• Experience working with Xero accountancy software would be advantageous as would payroll management
For a confidential discussion about the role, please call Amy Gordon on 0141 212 7555.
To apply, please submit your covering letter and CV below. Please note that you will receive an email acknowledgement of your application within 2 hours; if you do not receive this please contact Lauren Neil on 0141 212 7555.