Glasgow / hybrid working
Part-time (2 days per week worked flexible)
Aspen People is a values driven, specialist sector Executive Search firm, who work in partnership with clients to attract and secure exceptional leadership talent. We work across our specialist sectors – Charity and Non Profit, Local Government, Education, Health and Care, Housing Associations and Government Agencies – full information on who we are can be found here www.aspenpeople.co.uk.
Aspen People are looking to recruit a key member of our operations team, working closely with the Directors, you will lead on financial and accounting matters, ensuring budget management and robust systems of control and financial governance are in place. This could suit a QBE or Part Qualified Accountant and it is essential that the successful candidate has experience with Xero.
- Take the lead on financial accounting and reporting matters
- Management reporting, forward planning, budgeting/forecasting
- Ad hoc analysis for the Directors
- Develop and maintain financial systems, procedures and internal controls
- Ensure legal and regulatory financial compliance
- Prepare and present finances at quarterly Board meetings
This role will be a 2 day a week position and can be fully flexible, we offer a hybrid working and a number of other benefits.
Please contact Debbie Shields or Nicole Hughes on 0141 212 7555 to have a confidential chat about the role.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter as one document via the apply button.