- Excellent salary depending on experience
- North of Scotland
This position is now closed to applications.
Our client is an established manufacturing business is seeking a Financial Controller to report directly into the Finance Director. Candidates must be fully qualified with recent experience as a Financial Controller.
This exciting opportunity shall suit a commercially astute and ambitious individual who will be keen to play a leading role as part of a dynamic and result driven organisation. The principal purpose of the role will be to lead and develop the Accounting and Transactions team to deliver effective reporting, governance, and cost/cash management within the business.
The Financial Controller will take full responsibility for the day to day management of the finance function including:
- Deliver P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow reporting and accounting capability
- Manage cash and working capital
- Drive strong financial disciplines and internal controls across the business unit
- Co-ordinate the business planning (budgeting and forecasting) cycle to meet business requirements and lead on balance sheet, cash flow and company overheads
- Develop finance capability to support the long term finance needs of the business
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CA, CIMA or equivalent) with at least 3 years PQE
- Extensive accounting experience, ideally within FMCG or manufacturing sectors
- A proven people leader with experience of delivering change
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to produce meaningful financial information that influences decision making
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and ERP reporting systems
- The drive, courage and staying power to achieve success
For a confidential discussion and more information on this opportunity, please contact Jules Pearson at Aspen People on 0131 603 8631.
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter via the form below. If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement please contact Melissa.