Interim Head of Neighbourhoods and Solutions
Aspen People Interim are currently recruiting for an experienced Head of Neighbourhoods & Solutions (Customer Services) within one of our well established and highly successful Housing Associations based within Scotland.
This role can offer an immediate start for a period of up to 3 months, hybrid working and the opportunity to lead an established team of up to 16 Direct reports.
Lead the development and continuous improvement of our clients Customer Service Teams to achieve market-leading customer experiences and high levels of customer satisfaction, fostering a culture of customer service excellence. Continue to drive and develop the service to achieve and maintain excellent value for money and quality, both now and in the future.
Brief outline of our clients deliverables
- Lead, manage, and motivate the Neighbourhood and Solutions teams through the introduction and maintenance of best practice to provide professional, high quality customer service delivery. Significant contribution to the development and lead the implementation of the Customer Service Strategy which meets the demands of our client and enables efficient delivery of service to tenants and customers.
- Lead, develop, coach, and motivate direct reports to provide an excellent service suited to current and future organisational needs, as well as their own professional development.
- Responsible for all areas of Neighbourhood and Solutions, including effective rent collection, empty home rent loss, and arrears management to sustain tenancies and improve quality of life and wellbeing, managing resource levels, and delivering improvement projects.
- Manage procurement processes in relation to the Neighbourhood and Solutions services ensuring overall team compliance with policies and procedures. Co-ordinate an effective contract management process to ensure quality of delivery and value for money.
- Ensure the achievement of good performance and high standards in compliance with regulatory frameworks and related industry best practice standards.
- Lead by example when communicating both internally and externally, by using plain language to ensure everyone is informed and engaged.
To discuss this role in more detail please contact Nicole Hughes on 0141 212 7573 or alternatively if you would like to apply for this role please do so with your CV and covering letter via the apply button below.