Vice Principal Finance, Resources & Sustainability
As part of the Senior Leadership Team the Vice Principal – Finance, Resources and Sustainability will work with the Principal to ensure the College will:
- Provide a support service that underpins the delivery of accessible and inclusive lifelong learning which enriches lives and supports economic, social and personal growth.
- Support the development of a culture based on shared values, vision and purpose.
- Nurture a thriving organisation with a culture of innovation, collaboration and teamwork.
- Promote innovative approaches to improve learner retention and attainment.
- Lead value-for-money activities to provide excellence, equity, public value, high quality services and socio-economic impact.
- Deliver sustainable financial and environmental performance.
- Ensure optimal utilisation of built, physical and digital infrastructure.
- Align action with the strategic aims of the Board of Management (the Board) and the Lanarkshire Board (LB).