Vice Principal Learning, Teaching & the Student Experience
As part of the Senior Leadership Team the Vice Principal – Learning, Teaching and the Student Experience will work with the Principal to ensure the College:
- Shapes and develops its curriculum and associated services to ensure they address identified skills needs and are aligned with the agreed strategic aims of the Board of Management (the Board) and the Lanarkshire Regional Strategic Body;
- Delivers the highest standards of learning and teaching, using innovative approaches and technologies where appropriate;
- Monitors and evaluates performance and executes effective enhancement planning within a culture of continuing quality improvement;
- Provides effective learner support, community services and management of information systems relating to learner activity;
- Implements effective initiatives to optimise retention and outcomes for all its learners; and
- Has effective services to support learning in place for all students.