Chair of Wasps
The Chair will lead the Board and the Executive Team to deliver the company’s mission and vision and strategic goals, providing inclusive leadership to enable the Board to fulfil its duties and responsibilities, and ensuring the effective governance of the company. The Chair will support the Chief Executive Officer and be a powerful advocate for the company and the network of creative communities we support. The Chair will embrace and help realise the company’s goals to be antiracist, diverse and equitable.
We are looking for a candidate with the following personal qualities:
- Passionate about property, creative practice, arts, culture, regeneration and historic buildings.
- Forward thinking and fearless in driving change.
- Commercially astute and entrepreneurial.
- Forward thinking.
- Leads by example.
- Committed to equality, diversity and inclusivity.
- Committed to the organisational values of Wasps and values driven.
- Approachable, empathetic leadership style but can be robust when necessary.
Further information including an Information Pack can be found by CLICKING HERE
Application for the position is by way of a CV and supporting statement. We would be grateful if you could include the following information in your supporting statement:
- Clear evidence to show how your experience, skills and knowledge match those requirements as well as why you are interested in the role.
- Details of two referees (referees will not be contacted until offer stage or without prior consent).