- TBA commensurate with experience
This position is now closed to applications.
Are you an enthusiastic Contract Quantity Surveyor with drive, ambition and the ability to make a real commercial difference to the outcome of an important Local Authority Contract to improve the energy efficiency of existing housing within the Angus area.
We have an excellent opportunity to work for a long established, leading External Wall Insulation (EWI) Contractor as we are recruiting a Contract Quantity Surveyor to join our small dynamic team in the delivery of awarded project.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will work closely with the operations team and be responsible for key areas of the £10M contract:
- Account Valuations & PQS liaison
- Control site measures & approval of works process
- Management and valuation of variations
- Cost Control – subcontractor management
- Degree or HNC/HND educated in Quantity Surveying
- Relevant previous work experience – Essential
- High competence in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Building Regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Health and Safety Awareness
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role and good knowledge of construction industry. It is essential that you hold the relevant qualifications and a full clean driving licence.
If you enjoy a busy working environment, have a proactive attitude, the ability to perform under pressure of strict deadlines and feel this is the job for you, please send your CV to Amy Gordon by completing the short form below. For a chat about the post contact Amy on 0141 212 7555.
Why Work With Us?
Excellent salary & package. Flexible work potential. Real chance of internal progression on successful completion of this contract.
Salary range £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience and qualifications.