- Competitive salary
- Lochaber, Fort William
This position is now closed to applications.
TSL Contractors are an established multi discipline contractor with a fantastic reputation. They have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Senior Contracts Manager with a strong civils background who is seeking work with a business with a real positive environment where they will work along some extremely experienced professionals.
The position would suit an ambitious Contracts Manager looking for their next challenge or an experienced Senior Contracts Manager seeking a change of environment.
- Ability to lead a number projects simultaneously from concept stage to completion
- Provide strong leadership skills and communicate accordingly to all of the management team
- Liaising with clients, and project managers
- Management of Subcontractors
- Ensure that projects are running on time and on budget
- Providing weekly reports to the Director
- Assess all project risks
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Liaise with Project Managers to Ensuring that all Safety Management Systems are in place and in operation
- Deal with all resources for live and future projects
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Degree / Diploma in Civil Engineering or Construction
- 5+ years in a similar position
- Experience managing a team of Project Managers
- Computer literate
- Commercially and contractually aware
- Strong communicator
- Hands on when required
This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking the next move in their career or an experienced Senior Contracts Manager looking for a challenging role with an established UK Contractor. The role will be based in Lochaber, Fort William and carries an excellent remuneration package.
For more information, please contact Ray Williamson at Aspen People on 0141 212 7555.
To apply please send your CV and cover letter via the form below. If you do not receive an automatic acknowledgement please contact Melissa Scholes on 0141 212 7555.